Monday, August 25, 2014

8-24 Cards

Finally! After 3 months I've sat down to make a card (hopefully more) for a friend. I stamped a square with the Penney Black daisy background stamp. Since I'm am one of the few people left on the planet who don't own any copic markers,  I colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I used white opal Liquid Pearl Accent on the little dots. Then mounted it on the colored paper and added a scripture verse and ribbon. I think she'll like it.
Who can stop with making only one card?! Not me! Here's a birthday card for one of my sisters. I needed to plug into the inner child and stamped/colored this one too (House Mouse "Fish Bowl").
I used the wrong type of black ink so coloring was becoming smeared and affected the color, but
I think it's still cute. I used Glossy Accents to make the bubbles.


No comments:

Post a Comment